Stuart O’Neal III, Esq.
- Stuart “Tye” O’Neal is an active trial attorney in charge of several trial teams. Stuart has tried many cases to verdict.
- In addition to his active trial practice, Stuart is a respected mediator and arbitrator. His areas of expertise are in medical malpractice, professional liability and commercial matters.
- Many of the matters that Stuart has handled over the years have been catastrophic injury cases involving complex negotiations over prolonged periods of time with millions of dollars and multiple layers of insurance, many of which involved mediations.
- Stuart has been retained by excess insurers to negotiate catastrophic injury cases before trial. This has led to successful resolution even after significant amount of attorney to attorney negotiation.
- He has been an arbitrator in Montgomery County and a Judge Pro Tem in Philadelphia County, and involved in countless mediations.
· Harvard Law School (Negotiation Certificate Intensive Program, Professor Robert C. Bordone)
· Villanova University School of Law
· Dickinson College
Bar and Court Admissions
· Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
· New Jersey
· United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
· United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
· Pennsylvania Bar Association
· Professional Liability Defense Federation