Stuart O’Neal III, Esq.
Stuart T. O’Neal brings a unique perspective to the mediation table, having been, and continuing to be, an active trial attorney handling all types of catastrophic injury cases as well as a diverse mediation practice.
It is this unique perspective that allows him to bring parties together in an efficient and productive manner in what many believe to be a new era of trial verdicts and related values, and meeting on common ground.
Recognizing how many of these “real time” trial and case themes have shown up in the courtroom for both sides has allowed Attorney O’Neal’s mediations to occur with frank and open dialogue in a collaborative fashion with all sides involved, instead of on the courtroom steps right before trial, saving all parties valuable time and money.
Attorney O’Neal has extensive experience in all matters of professional liability (medical malpractice and nursing home matters included), motor vehicle accidents, sexual assault cases, construction matters, contractual matters and partnership and employment disputes. He is called upon by plaintiff and defense attorneys alike to handle these matters, which he is privileged and honored to do.
· Harvard Law School (Negotiation Certificate Intensive Program, Professor Robert C. Bordone)
· Villanova University School of Law
· Dickinson College
Bar and Court Admissions
· Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
· New Jersey
· United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
· United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
· Pennsylvania Bar Association
· Professional Liability Defense Federation