Ronald Sherr, Esq.
Neutral, Mediator, Arbitrator and Discovery Master in Philadelphia and Surrounding Counties
- Conducted over 800 mediations and arbitrations as a Neutral on ADR Options panel since 2003
- Specializes in complex cases in the areas of: construction accidents, construction defect cases, medical malpractice, product liability, personal injury and other areas of civil law.
- In 1991, Ron was selected as an original Judge Pro Tempore in the Philadelphia Day Backward program.
- Practiced law for over 50 years throughout the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania.
- He is a Discovery Master for the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas and helped to formulate their discovery practice.
- Voted a Best Lawyer in Mediation/Arbitration by the U.S. News & World Report since 2006
- Listed as a Super Lawyer since 2005.
- He is Fellow of the American College of Trial Attorneys.
- Taught at the Temple University School of Law for the LLM program in trial advocacy.
- Received his law degree from Temple University School of Law in 1956.