John J. Gonzales, Esq.
Neutral, Mediator and Arbitrator for ADR Options based in Bucks County, PA
- In addition to arbitrations and mediations, Attorney Gonzales has been practicing law as a sole practitioner since 1996. He has an established Bucks County office since 1974.
- Prior to opening his own law firm, Mr. Gonzales was a partner in Lawler and Gonzales in Feasterville, PA from 1976 to 1996 .
- From 1973 to 1976, he was an Associate Attorney at Fein, Criden, Johanson, Dolan and Morrissey, Philadelphia, PA.
- John has over 42 years of civil trial, arbitration and appellate experience, litigating jury and non-jury trials on behalf of both Plaintiffs and Defendants in the areas of personal injury, premises liability, construction, general negligence and intentional torts.
- He has extensive experience in settlement negotiations, mediation and valuation of civil cases on state and federal levels and in the areas of wills, estate administration, orphans’ court practice, real estate and commercial transactions, representing auto dealerships, computer manufacturers, and residential and commercial landlords and tenants.
- John has served on several hundred panels as a Neutral, Defense, Plaintiff and Sole Arbitrator, in Bucks County civil cases, as well as service on Common Pleas panels.
- Former Assistant Solicitor to the Upper Southampton Township Board of Supervisors and Lower Southampton Township Board of Supervisors.
- John is admitted to all trial and appellate courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania, U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. Supreme Court
- Licensed Real Estate Instructor – Pennsylvania Department of State
- Professional Affiliations: Pennsylvania Bar Association, Bucks County Bar Association, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Community and Public Service: Pro Bono Volunteer Bucks County Legal Aid Society, U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary (1987—present), Former School Board Director Jenkintown, Pennsylvania School District, Former Vice- Chairman Eastern Montgomery County Vocational-Technical School Authority Horsham, Pennsylvania, Jenkintown Library Board of Directors, Jenkintown Youth Activities Association, Feasterville Business Association
- Teaching Experience: Instructor at U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, 1987 – Present; Instructor Real Estate Law and Labor Law, 1977 – 1986 at Holy Family College (now University), Philadelphia, PA
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, Juris Doctor, 1973, upper 17th percentile
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, B.S. Economics, 1966, upper 10th percentile