P. Douglas Sisk, Esq.
Neutral, Mediator, Arbitrator and Mock Trial Moderator with ADR Options since 2012
- Doug brings more than 30 years’ experience in appeals and arbitrations in both federal and state courts. A consummate neutral, Doug has mediated more than 800 cases in the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the tri-state region.
- He has broad experience in a large variety of cases, including: contracts; personal injury; medical error; employment; commercial; real property; Qui tam; forfeiture; pharmaceutical injuries; and, common tort disputes.
- Doug’s experience and availability spans Philadelphia and Delaware counties as well as the rest of Pennsylvania. He is an active member of the Philadelphia and Delaware County Bar Associations, and is regularly appointed as a Judge Pro Tem and in pro bono and Orphans’ Court matters. He is also valuable for pre-ADR, pre-trial and post-trial case evaluation.
- He is currently an adjunct professor of ADR theory and practice and civil practice at Temple University Beasley School of Law, as well as Widener University School of Law. He was an adjunct in advanced appellate advocacy at UPenn Law School for five years.
- He has 25 years experience in the Third Circuit as senior staff counsel, clerk of court, and assistant director of mediation; two years as director of dispute resolution for the AHP Settlement Trust (FenPhen), a nationwide class action settlement; and six years as director and principal mediator of the appellate mediation program of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
- Doug is a member of the Bars of the Supreme Court of the U.S., Pennsylvania, the Third Circuit of Appeals and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- He has served as an adjunct professor of appellate and ADR practice at the Law School of the University of Pennsylvania and Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Doug received an A.B. (Brown University, 1972), J.D. (Temple University School of Law, 1979) and an M.P.A. (University of Pennsylvania, 1989).
- Doug has served as faculty in numerous tri-state and federal CLE programs.