Hon. Robert Freedberg (Ret.)
Neutral, Mediator and Arbitrator in Northeastern Pennsylvania Counties as well as Philadelphia
- Joined Neutral Panel of ADR Options in 2012 as a mediator and arbitrator for all types of civil cases.
- Served as a Judge of the Pennsylvania Superior Court and as a Common Pleas Judge during his 32-year judicial career.
- Was elected to the Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County in 1979 and retained in 1989 and 1999.
- President Judge from 1991 until becoming a Superior Court Judge in 2008.
- Retired from the Superior Court in 2012.
- Presided at hundreds of jury and non-jury cases during his 28 years on the trial bench.
- Tried complex civil matters including medical malpractice, products liability and business-related cases.
- Settled thousands of mediation matters.
- Authored 50 published Opinions and heard cases from all parts of the Commonwealth, during his tenure on the Superior Court.
- Presented at various educational programs for judges and the bar.
- Appointed him to the Judicial Council of Pennsylvania by The Supreme Court.
- Received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from Lafayette College in 2002.
- Graduated from Lafayette College in 1966 with honors and received his Juris Doctor degree in 1969 from Columbia University School of Law.